The Center for Progressive Recovery, or CPR, founded and led by Dr. Michael V. Pantalon, a 16-year Yale School of Medicine faculty member and addiction expert, offers both state of the art addiction treatment and training.
***NEW CPR TRAINING OPPORTUNITY***
Become a Progressive Recovery Coach
If you’re interested in helping a loved one with their addiction or if you’re a professional coach or counselor looking to grow your practice, then you may want to become a Progressive Recovery Coach. Take my Progressive Recovery Coach Training Program, a mobile, self-paced, 16-lesson training program in the comfort of your home or office.
Click on the "Progressive Recovery Coach Training" tab above OR send me an email indicating your interest at email@example.com and I will send you more information on the program.
What is a Progressive Recovery Coach?
A specially trained individual who helps people with addictions navigate, engage in and use treatment to the best of their abilities. This work can be done in-person, over the phone or via mobile technologies.
Who Can Become a Progressive Recovery Coach?
– Anyone who wants to help people with addiction, especially loved ones
– Anyone who is willing to be trained
– You don’t need to be in recovery, but you can be
– You do not need a degree or prior experience.
**BEST for parents of children who have struggled with addiction, and coaches and counselors looking to expand their practices.**
Why Become a Progressive Recovery Coach?
– I want to help people in need, especially a family member.
– I want to grow my practice.
– I want a fantastic new career.
What is Progressive Recovery Coaching?
Coaching for addicted individuals that follows the Progressive Recovery model, which emphasizes…
– Client-directed coaching practices
– Evidence-based (i.e., scientifically-validated) approaches to addiction recovery
At CPR, we are progressive because we bring forward-thinking and scientifically-proven ideas to addiction treatment, such as...
* You know what treatment will work for you (you pick from a wide array of scientifically-proven treatments vs. the traditional idea that others should decide for you).
* You already have the power to change (vs. it comes from admitting powerlessness).
* You are your own best source of motivation (vs. it comes from external pressure or a higher power).
So, why can't you direct your own rehab? Well, now you can.
...YOUR rehab, YOUR way.
For more information, call us at 203-506-3134 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're looking to address your or a loved one's addiction in an alternative, science-based, outpatient manner, please contact us for more information. Dr. Pantalon will personally reply and answer all of your questions within 1 business day of your call.
Read about CPR in the new book by NYTimes Bestselling author, David Sheff, titled, Clean: Overcoming Addiction and Ending America's Greatest Tragedy or in The Hollywood Reporter. Read Dr. Pantalon's review (on the back cover) of the new book, Inside Rehab: The Surprising Truth About Addiction Treatment - And How To Get Help That Works by Anne M. Fletcher.
CPR is BEST FOR those who have not reached their goals with traditional treatment, as well as, adolescents, young adults, parents, corporate executives and business owners.
It's totally up to you, but we're here if you need us...